Thursday 13 September 2012

Free Laundry Printables for your printing pleasure...

Thank you all for the lovely comments I received when sharing my laundry organisation that I have in my home. As promised, I am sharing my laundry labels that I designed so that you can use these in your own home if you'd like to!

Now I absolutely must stress that my labels are not perfect - far from it. I am no graphic designer (as you can tell!) and I am not using a graphics programme, so when you print you might need to adjust the width or the height of the labels if you want to get them 100% perfect...

There are two versions to choose from, so hopefully there might be one to suit you. To access these files, please head on over to my free stuff tab.

The stripe...


And the Chevron..



 To print you simply need to;
  • Right click on the individual image
  • Select 'save picture as'
  • And save in your chosen directory on your computer
  • File will be a jpeg and you can print to the size that you want and crop etc if you wish!
If you do decide to print and use in your home, I would love to see some pictures.

I hope that these help create an utterly organised laundry closet for you!! Don't forget that we are taking 'votes' for some kitchen printables that will be created by a real graphic designer for you all- hooray! Please head on over and let me know what you would like to see in your home.

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.