Monday 28 July 2014

Happy Half Birthday!!

Seriously how on earth can my baby girl be 6 months already?! Last week we celebrated Miss C's half birthday.


And what is a birthday (even a half one) if you can't pop a frock on?! This Sweater Dress has been worn to death and was a $7 Target Clearance Rack number - wish it came in my size.
 
I know I have said this before, but it honestly feels as though the second time around goes so much faster. I am trying to prepare myself for the next 6 months, as I know how much is going to happen - teeth, crawling, her christening and maybe a bit of walking too.
 
I wish some days I could rewind and go back to this special day and relive that big surprise over again...


And yup 6 months on, I still can't believe it was a girl!!

Did you find the second (third or forth, maybe fifth?!) time went so much quicker? How do I make it slow down?!




2 comments

  1. Oh Allison, she is beautiful! Love the outfit too. V cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten! I adore the dress too and such a bargain for $7!! Thank you so much for stopping by x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.