Thursday 28 August 2014

Experience Something New with Monthly Fix

Monthly Fix is a genius new idea when it comes to spoiling your loved ones - or yourself!
 
Aimed at being a smart and simple way to experience something different each month, it certainly does that.
 
Much like the monthly beauty gift boxes which have gained popularity, Monthly Fix is instead aimed bringing you food and beverage based indulgences that will delight the taste buds!
 
You simply decide on the length of your subscription, and you are done! The fix is then delivered to you (or your lucky recipient) around the middle of each month for the period that you choose.

Fixes can be Chocolate, Wine, Tea, Coffee or Superfood based. It is just like a  Lucky Dip - now who doesn't love those?!

Of course if you have any dietary requirements (like needing gluten free), just let the lovely folks at Monthly Fix know, and they will cater for you.
 
 

Subscription terms can be a one off, 3, 6 or 9 month term. Prices start from as little as $35.00 for a one month fix (this also includes packaging and postage too), making it an affordable and personal option for gifting occasions - or just to spoil yourself!
 
Monthly fix will send you products that are unique and sourced from small batch producers and manufacturers that you won't find at your local Supermarket. The quality of the products is second to none, and you are sure to discover new favourites - I have!

Being an absolute sweet tooth, I was super excited when my first 'fix' arrived in the post last week. I was extremely impressed with the packaging and also the products.
 
 
My fix included the most amazing hot chocolate from Mork - Dark Milk and River Salt - oh my goodness talk about heaven in a mug!! Also in my package was a divine little whisk that proudly sits on my bench, it is too pretty to put away!
 
I don't know about you but my Dad is absolutely impossible to buy for (aren't they all?!). The montly fix takes the hard work out of trying to come up with a unique and loved alternative to the old socks and jocks with Father's Day only a few weeks away.

This would also make the most amazing Chrissie gift for family, friends and Corporate Clients alike.
 
Like to try it for yourself? Or perhaps to give to Dad for Father's Day? Well stay tuned, as I will have one 3 month fix valued at $99.00 to give away to one lucky reader tomorrow.... For now, I am off to brew up some more of that gorgeous hot chocolate to help me get through today after a week with a sick bub!


 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.