Saturday 16 August 2014

The 2015 Ikea Catalogue is now OUT!

The boys are out, Miss C is taking a nap (it is a miracle!) and I am about to check out the latest  2015 Ikea Australia Catalogue...


If you are just as excited as me, you can check it out yourself online here.
 
I am told that the actual hard copy hits stores in a few weeks. I love to have this little 'bible' in a safe spot on my desk for year round access - there is something I still love about physical magazines or catalogues compared to online - anyone else?
 
What are your favourites from the new range?
 
With a few new rooms to plan, I will be sure to post back with a few of mine - watch this space!!
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone!





Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.