Thursday 16 October 2014

Bargain of the Week... The Doormat

There are two things that you probably know about me by now:
 
1. That I love to Shop
2. That I love a good Bargain
 
So it only seemed natural to start up a little segment on the blog called Bargain of the Week!
 
Each week I hope to share with my favourite bargain that I have come across, that is frankly too good not to share.
 
More than likely it will be shared with grainy camera phone pics (taken on the run with two kids no doubt crying/screaming as I fly through the shops!). But if you can pardon the photo quality, hopefully you will see a shiny bargain buy waiting for you!
 
Without further adieu, I present the first BOTW (Bargain of the Week) - the Doormat.
 
 
 
Sure, I may not have a front door due to this extension (nor looking like getting one in the next 20 years at the rate our builders are working at), but boy when I do, my front doorstep is going to be looking pretty fabulous!
 
These doormats are a measly $6 - I know, I couldn't believe it either! Don't let the $10 price tag in the picture fool you, these babies are scanning at 6 bucks (though even at $10 it is still quite the steal)!
 
They are available at the Reject Shop - well they were when I picked them up this week - but be quick at this price.
 
I picked up the two prints as I couldn't decide between the two. I plan to use the bottom one (which I think is a bit better quality) for our new porch and the teal and white version for the cubby house.
 
They are very, very similar to a doormat that I have seen in a Furniture shop starting with F for $30.00.
 
What do you think? Bargain or what?
 
What bargains have you found this week? And what bargain would you like me to find you next?
 

2 comments

  1. Hi Allison,
    I had the pleasure of meeting you with your lovely Mum Helen at the Focus on Furniture VIP night last Wednesday night. Helen was telling me on Friday about your blog so I thought I'd have a look. You have some great ideas and tips, I look forward to being a regular reader.
    I love the mats you discovered at the Reject shop and will be rushing out to buy a couple.
    Regards,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy,

      It was lovely to meet you on Wednesday too :-)

      Thank you so much for the honour of following my little page and blog, so lovely of you to come past! If you happen to be on Facebook, I also have a page on there where I often share more tips, ideas and shopping buys that don't always make it to the blog.

      https://www.facebook.com/UtterlyOrganised

      Thank you again so much for taking the time to read and comment.

      Kind regards,

      Allison

      Delete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.