Wednesday 22 April 2015

Life Lately and a bit of News...

So I have had a number of messages and emails as of late asking if I am okay and asking why my blog has been a little bit quiet.
 
Well folks hopefully this clears things up for you....

Positive - yay!!!!!
 
Yes that is right, I am thrilled to bits to be currently pregnant with bub #3!!
 
If you were playing along at home with my last pregnancy, you will know that as much as being pregnant is a joy to most, it is also a pretty darn rough ride for me too. Unfortunately I am one of those poor folks that suffers with a condition called hyperemesis gravidum - or as most people know it - the acute form of pregnancy sickness that Dutchess Kate endures in her pregnancies too.

Fun and games in hospital - not!!
 
Thankfully this pregnancy has only seen me in hospital for two lengthy stints (it was 4 visits totalling a month with C) and I am just now starting to be able to leave the house for small amounts of time every few days (big achievement!).
 
I am almost 24 weeks pregnant (but already look and feel 34 weeks in my opinion!), so the countdown is now well and truly underway until this bub arrives in August. Time to start getting better so that I can turn my attention to the fun of nursery planning and working out how the heck I am going to cope with 3 kids 3 and under!!
 
But jokes aside, I feel very fortunate to be in this position one last time (famous last words) and do thank those that contacted me to check up on me!
 
Any other Mums with 3 kids out there?! Will I survive?!!! Tips?!!!
 
 


 

5 comments

  1. Congratulations!! I too have 3 little ones, 8 years, 6 years and 3 years, so a bit more spread out than yours. Sorry you have been so sick again. I don't know how you can do that with 2 other babies to look after too. Super Mum!!
    Rest up and thanks for the update!
    Cheers,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nat! Haha, definitely not feeling (or looking) like super Mum at the moment :-(

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I hope you start to feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on bub #3, sorry you are unwell. :(

    I have 4 children - all girls, and life is great :) Your life will be busier, but your heart will be fuller too.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.