Monday 15 June 2015

Bargains for a Gender Neutral Cloud Themed Nursery

One of the most asked questions that I am getting since I announced my pregnancy is, "do you know what you are having this time". The answer: "I wish!!"
 
Yet once again hubby won't let us find out, so I am planning another gender neutral nursery much to my frustration. You see I would LOVE to be organised down to the letter, but I must admit the big surprise at the end is worth the mad rush to order everything for my nursery from my hospital bed!!
 
Actually I have decided this time not to do too much in the way of decoration and theming. Instead I am going to pick up the very basics and leave the rest until bub is born - famous last words! Yes let us see how I go with all of that with my obsessive organisational nature....
 
One of my favourite gender neutral nursery themes is the cloud theme, it is definitely one that I am leaning towards doing myself. I have found that there is no shortage of bargains out there for this theme, so I thought I would share just a few that I have seen along the traps:
 
 

Cloud Lamp/Night Light

Image Source and to Buy


Where? Cotton on Kids
How Much? $24.99
This one has already made its' way in to the top cupboard ready to go! We also have one in B's bedroom that we use as a nightlight. It gives the perfect amount of glow for those long nights breastfeeding in the nursery.
 

Set of 3 Wall Hooks

Image Source and to Buy
 
How Much? $5.00 for all 3 - bargain!!
These are just too cute to resist at this price! I have seen some clever folk on Instagram land spray paint these to match their nursery colours with great results.
 

Double Sided Jersey Baby Wrap

 
Image Source and to Buy
 
How Much? $15.00
I have two summer babies, so a Winter bub means I am in desperate need of some cool weather wraps for swaddling in those early days - this looks perfect! If you have any other swaddling suggestions for winter, please let me know!
 

Pram Blanket

Image Source and to Buy
 
How Much? $12.00
Cute little pram blanket or play blanket perhaps?! This design is also available in a cot set too. We actually have and use the cot set in the bottom of our tepee and on the sofa for cool weather movie nights!
 
 

Cloud Shaped Clock

Image Source and to Buy
How Much? $20.00
I can see this sitting on a gorgeous little shelf surrounded by some cute artwork.
 
 

Cushion

 
Image Source and to Buy
 
How Much? $7.00
These are selling like hot-cakes but I am told back in stock - soon!
 


Image Source and to Buy
Where? Ikea Australia
How Much? $9.99
Another one that I couldn't resist for our play area!
 

Wall Mirror

Image Source and to Buy
How Much? $10.00
 
 
Found some cute cloud bargains that you'd care to share? Feel free to contact me, comment below or pop on my Facebook page - I would love to see them!
 
 


 

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving Comments from my Readers!

© Utterly Organised. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.